Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all were able to welcome in 2012 with love and splendor! I welcomed the new year by racing the clock to get home by midnight and kiss David. Don’t worry, I made it home with two minutes to spare!
With the new year I have decided to get more serious about this blog. Think you have heard me say that before? You’re probably right. I usually am so wiped from work that I don’t feel like writing posts. I really wish I could just get a job blogging about things I love. This would be the best job in the world and then I could blog and research all day long and not when I don’t really have time. I am really excited about things that are going to be coming to this blog. Here’s a list so that you can get excited too!
1. Official Domain name! This makes me super excited!
2. New Look! Hopefully I really mean that this time. I have such great ideas for this blog and what I want it to look like.
3. New ideas and inspiration boards! I can’t wait to throw some inspiration boards together!
4. Tons of Pixie Dust to spread the love.
5. Magical Proposals!
6. A few surprises. I can’t spoil everything.
So get excited friends. Pixie Dusted Proposals is back in action starting February 1st!
Oh by the way… did you know that Dave FINALLY proposed?! Yup, we are getting hitched in 2013!